What is Telehealth?
Telehealth uses remote technology so patients can get care and medical monitoring in the comfort of their own homes.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a way of practicing medicine in which two-way video is used so that clinicians in one locations can interview and examine patients in another.
What is GoTelecare?
GoTelecare is a telemedicine and telehealth company that links physicians directly to patients through their easy to use platform. F2L Health has joined with GoTelecare to help physicians and facilities develop and implement integrated telehealth and telemedicine programs. For patients in remote or medically underserved areas, this can make all the difference in quality and continuity of care. Disabled, elderly or non-transportable patients have access to medical consultations without travel.
Benefits for Physicians
- Medical consultation and patient care on your time and terms.
- Flexible work hours – Part-time or full-time and set your own hours.
- Work from your office, home office or at GoTelecare’s NYC offices – your choice.
- Grow your income and gain new control & independence for your practice.
- Low overhead costs – no need for expensive office space.
- Focus on your patients & your practice – our virtual assistant handle scheduling & billing.
- Easy access to all services through a single web portal.
- Eliminate travel time and cost while expanding your patient base.
- Become part of a broader professional network of leading physicians.
- No up-front cost & get paid for after- hours patient calls.
- Consult with patients in any state in which you’re licensed.
- GoTelecare provides all practice support:
- Certified EMR system
- Fee-for-service opportunities up to $500K FTE/yr.
- “Medicare” provider enrollment as individual Medicare provider is needed to see patients in healthcare provider shortage areas (all other plans are welcome).
- GoTelecare’s telemedicine malpractice insurance (their partners can help).
Benefits for Patients
- Get on-line consultations with medical specialists and allied healthcare professionals.
- Avoid the inconvenience of scheduling delays, high cost, and travel.
Benefits for Facilities
- Remote consultations for patients at your location with medical specialists and allied healthcare professionals.
- Treatment of your patients by specialists & healthcare professionals who aren’t conveniently nearby.
- Strengthen your patient services & relationships.
- Differentiate your facility from others.
- Grow revenue through Medicare & Medicaid site fees.
- Disabled or non-transportable patients have convenient access to consultations at your facility.
- GoTelecare’s solution works with the payor organizations you and your patients already work with.
All you need is a relatively new desktop or laptop computer with a high-quality web cam.